Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Oh, Sudan...

You have wrecked me all over again. I have been gloriously ruined by my precious heavenly Daddy & I. Will. NEVER. Be. The. Same! It's been 5 weeks since I climbed into a little plane, waved goodbye to my new friends, took off from a red dirt runway, and stared out the window with tears in my eyes.

Oh, Sudan I love your beautiful people...

I love your afternoon thunderstorms...

I love your red clay dirt that stains my feet...

I love how your people are filled with HOPE...

I love how eager they are to educate & train...

I love their willingness & eagerness to learn about our Savior...

I love it when they get jiggey with it...

I love it when they answer you with a head tilt & lifted eyebrows...

I love how they love one another...

I love how they live in community with one another...

I love how they desire to educate, empower & engage with one another...

I. Just. L-O-V-E...















Above all, love each other deeply...  ~1 Peter 4:8




No comments:

Post a Comment