Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's Another I Quit Thursday:)

If  you missed last weeks "I Quit" Post, check it out!

It’s Thursday. We can quit anything we want on a Thursday. I do, every week. Pick something, then quit doing it.  ~Bob Goff 

I'm finding after 4 weeks of "I Quit Thursdays" It's getting easier, & easier to just pick something & quit it. Although God seems to be telling me that what I quit needs to be more significant, more sacrificial, that it needs to hurt a little to quit whatever it is. So...

This week...

I QUIT drinking Dr. Pepper (for those that know me you know this is HUGE for me) I drink 1-4 Dr. Pepper's a day. Yikes! Prayers Appreciated! Ha! Lord Jesus protect my children this week.



I shall no longer worship you... Bye-bye my beloved DP. LOL


God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 
~ 2 Timothy 1:7

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! I stopped drinking Diet Coke this spring and I don't miss it at all! Praying for you. :) (Now I'm "hooked" on La Croix... takes some getting used to, but definitely fills the craving for something fizzy!)

    ReplyDelete