Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Left My HEART in Rwanda

I never could have dreamed that leaving Rwanda would be SO hard. The beauty, the joyful hearts, the happiness among the poverty, my LOVE  for these amazing people will always be. You will be missed my sweet friends! I WILL be back! My Heart is in Rwanda...
       
             Today was a  full day of traveling. We traveled 3 hours by bus and then flew from Kigali, Rwanda to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We finally settled into our Ethiopian guest house just in time to eat dinner and then we were off to bed.

Tomorrow we're off to BUY GOATS for the kids at Korah...

Rwanda Memories












 "If there is among you a poor man of your brethren, within any of the gates in your land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart nor shut your hand from your poor brother, but you shall open your hand wide to him and willingly lend him sufficient for his need, whatever he needs."
~Deuteronomy 15:7-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment