Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

~ Puppies, Pumpkin Bread & Christmas Sweaters~

Some days there are NO words for what goes on in this house. It's never dull, always loud & definitely interesting. I've succumbed to the fact that my family is odd, it trickles down through the male population in our house. I blame it on the Harper genes. I am not responsible for anything you might see my hubs wearing in public nor for his craziness that ensues when in public places. God love him. Needless to say, my life would not be the same with out this 
hunk-o-burning love...
 And as if I haven't already lost my ever loving mind. This orphaned pup is in our house making himself comfy & acting like he's gonna stay. 
Oh Brother! I've been suckered!


And then there's the Oh so delightful, every so yummy Pumpkin Bread. Lacey's plan to make 30 loaves of pumpkin bread for neighbors & friends was a success. It took a mere 12 hours to mix, bake & deliver all 30 loaves. Lacey & Sydnie are amazing bakers with BIG hearts! And since we still have 13 cans of pumpkin left it looks like we'll be back in business soon!
 ~ Harper's Bakery~

Taking A Deep Breath, Staying Only as Busy as Necessary & Keeping It Real.


Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. 
~Matthew 5:16


No comments:

Post a Comment