Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, November 18, 2013

A Little of This. A Little of That ~ Thankful

31 Days of Thankful...

Really it should be 365 days of thankfulness. Ha! Bout obviously a list of the 365 things I'm thankful for might bore you to tears. So instead a month of compiling years worth of thankfulness. I am beyond thankful for what God has done in my life and putting it into words is near impossible.


I'm Thankful for:
  1. The amazing, humble, hardworking, servant, God-fearing husband that God gave me
  2. The 9 incredible children I've been blessed with & the fact that God sees me fit to raise you
  3. Wonderful family that support us unconditionally in all our crazy adventures
  4. Friends that come along side me & encourage and hold me accountable
  5. Cinnamon Dolche Lattes with 2 pumps of vanilla
  6. Laughter
  7. Kids who ask a bajillion questions
  8. The change of seasons, in weather & my life
  9. Our Tennessee friends who are like family & love us so much
  10. My husbands sense of humor even when I wanna punch him
  11. Sweet Tea & Chick-fil-a
  12. In-laws who love me fiercely and unconditionally
  13. Teenage daughters who babysit even when they don't want to
  14. A roof over my head
  15. A car that runs & holds my whole tribe
  16. Peanut Butter & Jelly
  17. Our Church home in Texas ~ Stonegate Fellowship
  18. Our Church home in Tennessee ~ Grace Chapel
  19. Little Boys who disassemble things, break things & create things
  20. Girls who talk loud, a lot & with lots of drama
  21. Friends who say yes to way cool God things
  22. Adoption
  23. Redemption
  24. Target & Sonic Happy Hour
  25. A husband who survives his wifes lack of cooking
  26. My Bible & My Jesus Calling Devo
  27. Children who love me despite my pre-menopausal crazy moods
  28. The beauty of Fall Leaves
  29. A Mom & Dad who love me
  30. A Brother who loves me & is almost as crazy as me
  31. A place where I can share my thought freely


I give you thanks, O LORD, with my whole heart…I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.     ~Psalm 138:1-2

1 comment: