Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, November 15, 2013

Find My Family Friday ~ Brandy

MEET BRANDY


From someone who met her, summer 2013:
Brandy is a 6 year old burn victim that I had the pleasure of falling in love with this summer. Although she has scars on her face from the burn she is one of the most beautiful and happiest children I have ever come into contact with! I asked her in my time there if she could have anything in the world what would she want, her response blew me away. “All I want is a mom,” is what she told me. Brandy has mild scoliosis, I didn’t know about it until I returned back home. She was able to walk, run, sit, stand and play all on her own! She loves art, swimming, McDonalds and cuddling. Lets find this sweet angel her forever family!



This precious girl needs a family! 
Do you have a place for her at your table?

to find out more about her

Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. ~James 1:27




No comments:

Post a Comment