Restoration: a restoring to an unimpaired or improved condition
I love what this local ministry is doing right here in our own community. Check out this amazing ministry & see how God is using two people who said YES to Him. This couple stepped out in faith & took the road they knew would stretch them & God continues to show up in a mighty way. So totally cool to see God's hand on all they are doing. See what Restoration Farm is all about & how you might come alongside them.
is a personal, intimate ministry that helps restore the lives of single
moms and their children who are needing a fresh new start after coming out of tough places
or other ministries like Teen Challenge or Mission Messiah.
The mission of Restoration Farm is to provide Christ-centered transitional housing to women and their children and restore hope by meeting their spiritual, emotional, and physical needs while equipping them for a self-sufficient future.
How They Do This?
- Affordable Housing
- Spiritual Mentoring
- Financial Counseling & Budgeting
- Restoration Farm Family Dinners
- Training in Boundaries Nutrition, Parenting and Housekeeping
Some of Their Needs...
- Gently Used and New clothes for women and children
- Basic Toiletries/Cleaning Supplies for new tenants getting started
- Godly women who would want to meet with the women weekly as a mentor/accountability partner
- Financial supporters
- Volunteers to babysit for the women who have children so they can enjoy time alone once a month
- Service team to help build a swing set/play area for the children
- Committee to help with future fundraisers
- Prayer as we plan for the future
- Prayer as we consider who to ask to serve as a Restoration Farm Board Member
- Prayer as we continue to plan for Restoration Farms future
- Prayer for continual Godly wisdom in this ministry and those that serve along side us
A little under 2 years ago, my husband and I decided to walk through a house that was for sale. One that was our "dream house" kind of house. It was really just out of curiosity. Never did we imagine that God was about to change our lives in a big way. Through this one, seemingly unimportant moment, God began to speak to us and He showed us two roads we could take. The road that is wide, comfortable, quiet and safe or the narrow road that is sometimes rocky and filled with trials but also full of His blessings. My husband and I began to feel a calling to buy this piece of property that our church owned and turn it into a place of refuge and restoration for single moms and anyone else that God might bring to us. He gave us this scripture found in Isaiah 58: 7, 12...
"Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help. Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities. Then you will be known as a rebuilder of walls and a restorer of homes."
This is how Restoration Farm was born. It all happened so quickly. We sold our house we loved, bought this farm, and within 2 months we already had a single mom and 3 kids living in one of the two apartments out here at the farm.
Our prayer is that this place would be a place of refuge, safety, love, encouragement and growth for the people that stay here. Our biggest prayer is that they leave here well-equipped to face the world and have learned to trust in God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength!
Our short-term goals right now are to turn our garage into another apartment and to build a swing set and playground for all the children that live here to play on. We know that God will come through. He is so faithful and his plans are always bigger and more beautiful than we could ever have imagined.
~Camron and Jami Stotts
Don't miss out on an opportunity to support the work of Restoration Farms. Check out their Instasale TONIGHT on Instagram~follow @lilliesofthefield & LIKE their Facebook page
“...be known as a rebuilder of walls and a restorer
of homes.” Isaiah 58:12