Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, September 20, 2013

Find My Family Friday ~ URGENT!!

This little guy NEEDS A FAMILY ASAP!!!!!

Urgent!! This precious one 
HAS 16 DAYS TO FIND A FAMILY!!!! 
He is from Eastern Europe and will be too old to adopt on October 7th, 2013. This child is 15 years old, he is worthy & priceless & should not live out his days in an institution. 

Please share!! Let's do this!! Please email: traci@projecthopeful.org.




From a missionary who visited with him recently:  “Brenton is a sweet little guy who doesn’t look anything like a 15 year old. I thought he was more like 7 or 8, and he’s the size of a very young child. He is nonverbal but he loves affection. He would scoot himself over to me and grab my hand and hold it very tightly. It was actually hard to take my hand away from him because his grip is so strong. He wanted to be in close physical contact, and he would wiggle his way onto my lap. When he is riding in his wheelchair outside, he flaps his hands around in a very distinctive way. This boy is a real cuddle-bug!”

**Interested families with a completed home study(or nearly complete) can file with USCIS and still have 6 months to submit your dossier, travel, and complete the adoption.**

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." ~John 14:18

No comments:

Post a Comment