Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to the double digits Tate!

Happy Birthday to this Crazy Boy!!!

I seriously can't imagine what our family would be like without you. I love the way you make us all laugh, I love the way you want to know how every little thing works, I love how you ask a ba-jillion questions about EVERYTHING, and I love how fiercely you LOVE the people around you. You are a mighty young man of God & I LOVE seeing how God is using you!!! Thank you for putting things in perspective like you do so well. Thank you for showing us the funny in things when things don't seem so funny. And thank you for reminding us that love & laughter make things better. I pray that you continue to learn to love God more every day & that you always know you are loved by God & by your family.


Welcome to the double digits Dude!!!

Happy 10th Birthday!

Love,

Dad, Mom, Lacey, Sydnie, Baylie, Jonathan, Charlie, Emmy, Levi & Kenlie












Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.  Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth.  Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. ~Psalm 127:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment