Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Harper FAmily Adventure ~11 days, 11 states

Today is the first day I've opened a computer in the past few weeks. It's been a tad bit busy 'round here & my 'blogging schedule' has been interrupted. Ha! Although I'd love for writing to be at the top of my priority list, most days it gets pushed & shoved to the bottom. So, I'll be playing catch up & then hopefully getting back on my beloved 'blog schedule' {Until the next time it's Interrupted}

October was FULL! Full of Baseball, Soccer, Fundraiser Yard Sales, Instasales, Football games {Wreck 'em Tech}, missions meetings, weddings, laughter, tears & LOADS of traveling {3906 miles to be exact} We ended our month by heading out on a 5 day trip to Nashville for our dear friends sons wedding & some missions related meetings. And because it was only another 8 hours to Cleveland, OH where hubby's dad is in the hospital we decided we needed to go, and because it was only 2 more hours to NY state to see hubby's brother & family we thought we mine as well head up there, and because it was only another hour to Niagara Falls we figured what the heck! LOL We made our way back to Cleveland to spend more time with hubby's mom & dad and we were able to spend the evening with our soon to be South Sudan neighbors, the Elkins. It was an adventure, our kids are amazing travelers, and we had a lot of fun & made some great memories!


Our OCTOBER in Pictures

Oh Tennessee! We Love You!

Love this woman! She represents strength & courage and I'm proud to call her friend
Kenlie & Abby ~ Besties
Harper ~ Spencer Tribes
3 Ukrainian-American Princes & 1 All American Princess


Snot Boy ~ Wearing his mask in Pops room

Niagara Falls Selfie
The Brave bunch headed down under the falls


Cleveland Museum of Natural History
SNOW - Cleveland, OH Yes! My children in shorts!!!

Hangin' with Pop
Boat full 'o kids
We drove 1400 miles to have dinner with our fav peeps. Love you Elkins!




I spent less than 12 hrs home & then hopped a plane to Albuquerque for a Cultural Competency & Global Midwifery Skills course. It was amazing! I learned so much & God spoke to me in an incredible way, reminding me that my heart and passion is maternal/child and that God is going to use me in this area. It is so easy to get distracted by all the needs when you are preparing to move to a 3rd world country & I am grateful that God placed me back on track, that He has narrowed my medical perspective & that He knows my desire to love women and the children they birth and raise.

And of course we finished off the month of October stuffing our faces with C.A.N.D.Y!!!!!!






And because I just couldn't resist. I had to through this gem in...

Levi wanted to wear this to church

Happy Fall Ya'll. 23 days til Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment