Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Currently...

In this West Texas town...
Oh Fall how I love thee!

I was blessed to be able to spend my favorite season driving through 11 states & flying over several more where Fall is spectacular! The colors were amazing and it did this west Texas girls heart good!


drinking ~ peppermint mocha + Cinnamon Vanilla creamer in my coffee

appreciating ~ how incredibly hard my hubs works

watching ~ Call The Midwife on Netflix

laughing ~ so hard every time someone says "I'm practicing for Africa"

eating ~ chili because it's cold and that's what we do

dreaming ~ of my feet being on the ground in South Sudan

waiting ~ for the cleaning fairy to show up at my casa

planning ~ time with family & friends

opening ~ my heart up & sharing what God is doing

sleeping ~ very little, but dreaming a lot

brainstorming ~ with Megan bout South Sudan

wearing ~ cuddle duds under my jeans to stay warm

making ~ another To Do List

remembering ~  my Grandad & my Bapa, veterans and amazing men that I miss

getting ~ another year older in 2 days

loving ~ my fireplace & my family (not in that order)

listening ~ to Oceans by Hillsong and loving the lyrics

reading ~ Village Nursing and soaking it in

enjoying ~ digging into the Word

thankful ~ for people who love and support us Always




1 comment:

  1. well if I read this on time i would have KNOWN it was almost your big BIRTHDAY! love you

    ReplyDelete