Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, July 20, 2012

Fatherless Friday

Are you my Mommy?

Meet Dawn

Dawn needs a family ASAP!!! She has less than 18 months to find a family. She will age out of the system on her 14th birthday:( Please share her sweetness and let's find her Forever Family!!! You can read more about Dawn HERE. She is paralyzed in her lower limbs, but can independently take care of all her personal care & can move herself in and out of wheelchair. She wants a family that can love her & help her be as independent as possible.


Are You my Daddy?

Meet Charlotte
Oh My Goodness!!!

Charlotte is just beautiful!!! She is 5 years old and would thrive in a family! Charlotte has Osteogenesis Imperfecta but is getting so strong and will one day be able to walk!!! She needs a Mommy and Daddy to be there when she takes her first steps!!!! You can read more about her HERE!!! Please share Charlotte's precious little face & let's find here Family!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for advocating for Dawn! Ever since I saw her picture online, I can't get her out of my mind. I'm only 17, so there's not much that I can do besides giving money. I am praying this sweet girl will get a family.

    ReplyDelete