Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Baylie!!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy
Baylie!!!!
I thank God every day that he brought you into this world!!!
You are cherished & loved and we can not imagine our lives without you in it.
We are proud of you for the young lady that you are becoming. Thank you for always making me laugh when I am frustrated, for being a fierce friend, and for loving your brothers and sisters even when they are driving you insane! Thank you for always kissing me goodnight, always saying "I Love You" and always making sure I have all my ducks in a row. ha! One day you will make someone an incredible godly wife and be a super mom to who knows how many sweet little ones. You Rock Baylie and we Love, LoVe, LOVE You!!
Happy 12th Birthday!!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Lacey, Sydnie, Jonathan, Tate, Charlie, Emmy, 
Levi,  & Kenlie
Sweet Sister
Full of Laughter
Beautiful Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment