Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, November 14, 2011

Givin' It Up!

The BIG 4-0!!!
My 40th

In less than 48 hours I will be a wonderful, incredibly blessed 40 year old!!! So excited to see what God has in store for me in the next 40 years! Praying these years are crazier and more radical than the past 40... So to finish off my 39th year and begin my 40th Help me celebrate by DONATING to my Christmas Angel.

If you haven't met him yet...
This is Saul & his cute dimple

I am advocating to raise funds for his adoption grant 
so that one day when his Forever Family finds him, they will have the needed money to bring him home!

SO in lieu of Birthday gifts
PLEASE Donate to Saul's Adoption Grant
Every person that DONATES $35.00 or more
will receive a sweet Christmas ornament with Saul's smiling face on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment