Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Twenty~one

21 years ago today I said "I Do" to this guy... 



We were young & we were in love and we had no idea what an adventure God was gonna take us on. Babe, I love where God has brought us. I love every trial, every struggle, every high & every low that we've been through. I'm grateful that God has used all of those times to train & grow us. I realize we are always still a work in progress, we will always have our crummy days, we will always have our fly-high that was totally cool days & we will ALWAYS have our crazy fun-filled gotta laugh so we don't cry days. I can not imagine anyone I'd rather do life with here on earth than you. I thank God every day that he brought us together. I Love you more than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow, and I am beyond excited to see what God's gonna do next!


Happy 21st Anniversary!!
I Love you!!!
Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up. Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart. ~Ecclesiastes 4:9-12


2 comments:

  1. love yall! was lifting yall up this morning and praising god for yall and the example yall have set for us and so many! love my harpers!

    ReplyDelete