Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Sweet 16 Sydnie

SIXTEEN...

Oh. Yeah! My 2nd child has hit this mile marker. 16. It's just crazy how that number makes you wish you hadn't blinked. Just yesterday you were coloring your body with a sharpie and painting the cat. And then... You grew up into a beautiful young lady. I am so grateful that God saw fit for me to be your Mama. You are strong, intelligent, crazy, funny, weird, & beautiful inside & out. You make me laugh when I'm mad (which just makes me madder by the way), you lighten the room when the grumpiness has taken over, and you love love love to serve others. Thank you for helping people in our community, for loving people like crazy, and for thinking of ways to serve the people around us. You're always a step ahead, always plotting & planning, always keeping me on my toes. Ha! Your the master of baking, the master of wrangling a lot of kids, and the master of your heart. Thank you for everything you do to LOVE our family. We love you like crazy & love seeing God working in your life.


Happy 16th Birthday Sydnie!!!



Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. 
~1 Timothy 4:12



No comments:

Post a Comment