Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Levi!!!

SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levi celebrated his 3rd birthday as part of our family on January 2nd. Crazy to think that the sick little 3 1/2 year old we brought home from Ukraine is now a strong little 6 year old. Words can not express how much joy he brings to this family. His spunky personality, goofiness, and even his mischievous stubborn little side are what makes him who he is; and we are glad that God created him just the way he is! (extra chromosomes and all)


HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY LEVI!!!

We Love you!!!!!

Year #5 was FUN!!!








Thank you God for opening our eyes!

"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act" ~Proverbs 24:12

4 comments:

  1. He looks wonderful! I can't believe he's SIX!! :) Lilya liked looking at his pictures ... I wonder if she remembers him? They were in the same groupa for so long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day we must get this little ones frm Berzka together. I would love to see them all together:)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Levi!!! I always get so happy when I see new pictures of your beautiful face. You will always and forever be the little boy that opened my eyes to the orphans in this world. Your face is so much like my own son, I'm forever changed my precious Levi. Your baby picture with your little bald head and piercing blue eyes will forever be etched in my head. One of my biggest wishes in life...is to someday get a chance to hug you in person :). Happy Birthday Levi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day Lisa you WILL hug his neck. Soon I hope! Texas is a great place to visit & we have room for company:)

    ReplyDelete