Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The BIG "4-0"

Yup! That's right... I am officially one month away from my 40th Birthday!!! WOW I'm getting old! So starting today until my Birthday on November 16th, I am officially giving up my birthday and all that goes along with a typical birthday for little Mr. Dimples:)
I am Saul's Christmas Warrior
And I want to see his Adoption Grant Grow!!!

So, for my 40th Birthday I am asking that each of you make a donation to his Grant.
Just click on Saul's CHIP-IN and your donation will go directly to
Reece's Rainbow as a tax deductible donation. For those who DONATE $35 or more you will receive a Christmas Ornament with Saul's precious face to hang on your Christmas Tree!



Thank You for helping me celebrate the blessing of 40 years,
and please pray that Saul's Forever Family will find him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment