Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pictures:)

Baby Girls:)

Levi - SO Fun!

Charlie - Seriously he NEVER wants to get off!

Abilene ZOO - See the Animals?

Sydnie with her Flingos (that is not mispelled)

Charlie does NOT dig the Cold or the Wind. But what a trooper!

Jonathan!!!! Get outta the Giraffe pens!

These Monkeys are COOL!

The Monkeys were definitely a hit!

CHEESE!!!!!

School wears me out!

Yee Haw!

Seriously scary how much they look alike:)

Giddey-up! Tate

3 comments:

  1. kenlie and emmy look so big now :) give em a big hug for me and tell em miss francis says hi. by the way i love ur music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!!! You have beautiful children!!! I'm in the process of spring cleaning, email me if you have any clothing needs...Danny is out of 4T and my Elayna is outgrown 7's. I'd love to send them your way if you use. Let me know :). Love from our family to yours!!

    ReplyDelete