Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, March 21, 2011

Clarity

“I do not have clarity, what I have is trust. I will pray that you can learn to trust God every day. He will show you what to do each step of the way.” ~Mother Teresa

This is what I repeat to myself often! It makes so much sense. In life we all want a roadmap with all the destinations on it, a clear blueprint of how our life is gonna turn out. But God wants us to roll outta bed every morning, pick up our cross and follow him. No map, No blueprint, No detailed instructions. Just us TRUSTING the One who has come to lead us everyday regardless of the what the world thinks. However hard this may seem, I have seen proof before my eyes that God DOES know what's best for me & he DOES have a beautiful plan for my life:) So I will stop planning the way I want things to go and be still and wait for God to LEAD ME...

"Let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever sing for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield. ~Psalm 5:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment