Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, December 19, 2014

22 years AGO...

If you had told me 22 years ago that I would be married to the love of my life, wrangling 9 kids, adopting special needs littles, and moving across the world to reach the unreached people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ I would have said, "Shut the front door!" or " WHAT-Evvver!" or " Are you insane" Ha! But 22 years later I can say that I can't imagine living a life any different then the one God has taken us on. I am so thankful for the way God has grown us closer to Him and closer to one another, how He has been our strength an joy in rough times, our comforter in sad times, and a constant reminder that He is our Hope. We are beyond excited about where He is leading our family next. I can't imagine doing this earthly life with anyone else. I love you Babe!


Happy Anniversary!


When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,we were like those who dreamed.
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment