Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby

Celebrating This Guy...



There are no words to truly express how blessed I am to have this man beside me. You hold me up when I am struggling, you love me unconditionally, you make me laugh even when I don't want to & you always lead me back to God when I am weary, distracted or discouraged.  God meant us for one another & I am blessed to be able to be your wife. Daily I am amazed at how he continues to grow us closer to each other as we draw closer to Him and I can not wait to see how God continues to use us. 


Happy Birthday Sid!
I Love You More...

Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” ~Genesis 2:18


"Make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose."~Phillipians 2:2




No comments:

Post a Comment