Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, August 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR 1st Born SON!!!!!



Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!

We Love You JoJo!!!

Happy 7th Birthday

Jonathan Michael Harper aka JoJo came into this world '7' years ago with very little warning!!!! Woke Mommy up @ 3:45 in the morning with Enormous contraction, walk to bathroom water breaks, Tell Sid we gotta go NOW, Sid drives literally 100mph on I40. We make it to Baptist hospital in 15 minutes instead of 35 minutes (which is great cause I did NOT want Sid to deliver him on the interstate in the car). Arrive @ Hospital. Nice nurse lady greets me and says, "let's take you to triage & see if you are in labor." (Really????) I say, " If you take me in there you are delivering this baby." She makes a quick (& smart) decision to take me to L&D room. Family go to waiting room, remove clothes, lay on bed, Dr. runs in with NO gloves, catches baby boy, and no family get to see it. Welcome to the world little #4!!! Thank God for Little boys cause without them the hormone ratio in this family would be Out-of-control!!! Ha!


JoJo FINALLY loses his 1st Tooth!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I remember this day!!! Jake and I were just married... on our way to some youth retreat (six flags maybe?) and got a call that you guys were on the way to the hospital (we were only up because of this youth trip) and then another call like 30 minutes later that he was born!! Whoa baby!!! :)

    Happy Birthday Jojo! I can't believe you're SEVEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Did I say yet that I LOVE this song?!

    ReplyDelete