Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Feet In Uganda ~ One Year

Whew! One Year! Where has it gone?

We stepped off the plane in Entebbe, Uganda a year ago with a ridiculous amount of bags ready for whatever God had in store for us. It's exciting to see where God has brought us to in these past months. We've learned so much and we grown to see God in a whole new wonderful way. This place has become our home, the people have become our family and we are continuing to step out in faith believing that God will continue to sustain us as we minister in Northern Uganda & South Sudan.

Faith Says Yes


In morning devotions we asked each of the kids to describe this past year in there own words + tell us what God has done in their hearts this year. Here's each of there responses word for word...


Baylie(16): This year has been awesome, hard and I've learned a lot. God has taught me to value relationships and that being a missionary is hard and sometimes you do things even when do you want to our your afraid to.

Jonathan(13): This year has been hard and sometimes boring. God has allowed me to play baseball in Uganda and given me a friend my age here.

Tate(12): I feel like I can go up to people and say hi and its not gonna be weird. God has changed my heart so that I can see stuff in a different way. Like caring about others and enjoying the outdoors more.

Charlie(11): If he could talk he'd say... "I love beans and chipati, swimming at the only pool in Arua and my teacher Harriet. And I know God and my family love me."

Emmy(10): This past year has been fun & hard. God has grown me closer to him. He has taught me so many things and how to help others.

Levi(8): Riding bodas, going to town, beans & rice, my Ugandan friends at school, my teacher Milly and playing soccer with anyone that will play with me.

Kenlie(8): This year has been hard but I made new friends and have had fun. God has made me feel better about moving here.


**Thank you to all of you that continue to cover our family in prayer. Thank you for your love and support and for sending encouraging words to us. We feel the prayers and we are so thankful for every one of you**

1 comment: