Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Little of This. A Little of That. ~ Frozen

Our favorite version of  "let it go" over here at the Harper house. Believing one day soon that these children in my home will truly "let it go" LOL... But I'm guessing this one's gonna be around for a LONG time. 
If all else fails i suppose we could build a snowman.




Currently...


appreciating ~ wisdom from others

watching ~ "FROZEN" over & over & over

reading ~ My Big Bottom Blessing

laughing ~ at myself. often.

eating ~ Chick-fil-a as much as possible. I will miss it

selling ~ stuff like crazy


dreaming ~ of serving, loving, discipling across the world

planning ~ fundraisers <~~~~ this one's almost over!

wondering ~ how God is gonna use our family over the years

brainstorming ~ fundraising ideas

wearing ~ Rwanda + Uganda + India + Threads bracelets

preparing ~ to shed my winter coat

making ~ smaller TO DO list

remembering ~ Rwanda as they honor those who were lost in the genocide 20 years ago

getting ~ our summer schedule planned

loving ~ the WARM weather

wishing ~ i could sleep better


enjoying ~ how God is growing us through change

loving ~ friends who stand with us, encourage us & love us

hoping ~ I can find my closet floor this week

missing ~ my father-in-law

praying ~ for mommy's of of littles. One day you'll miss the diapers. Nevermind

knowing ~ God is directing our steps even especially when it seems absurd



The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD 
directs his steps.~Proverbs 16:9

1 comment:

  1. um that version of let it go is LEGIT! asher even loved it!

    ReplyDelete