Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, March 11, 2013

Comfort Zone

“‎We will miss the greatest adventures of our calling if we remain compelled by comfort. We will be bored stiff and wonder why God never called us to anything. How willing are we to just flat out GO for God? And it is important to remember that in order to go anywhere, we first have to leave someplace else (usually that means our safe place, our comfort zone). If we choose comfort to motivate us we will risk our callings…because this I can promise you -- your calling will always be WAY outside your comfort. God is a whole lot more interested in your calling than your comfort.” -Beth Moore 



For those who know me well, you know this is my heart. Stepping out of your comfort Zone and just saying YES to God. I can't even count how many times I have told someone "I promise you will never regret saying YES to God." There has never been a time in my life that I have not been blessed to the max when I have stepped out of my safe area and said YES to God, It's not always easy, it's sometimes messy, but it is always worth it!

Say YES to God, join him where he's already working & watch what He does.

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step."  
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever."  ~Ephesians 2:20-21

Love That this was my Jesus Calling Devo for today, after I shared this:) Love how God works!

1 comment: