Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Friday, July 29, 2011

Big "D" with Big Daddy:)

So this morning the hubby & I are off to Dallas for a fun filled weekend ALONE:) Yahoo! That doesn't happen to often around here. I planned a Mystery Weekend for Sid & I don't think he has guessed what we are doing yet. (I'll share later once the suprise is out of the bag!) He does know that we are going to Six Flags when we arrive. Ha! I know those of you that know me are laughing their Bu*t off right now. Yes, I will be riding every roller coaster in the park. Joy! Seriously, please pray for me. I have tried to pump myself up to get on these roller coasters & have prayed all week that nothing would malfunction because my 9 children need me. LOL As long as I can hold down the funnel cake I plan to eat, I'll be good:) Check back for an update on our Mystery Weekend!! (some details will not be shared due to adult content)

WE. ARE. OFF..... Yeah Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment