Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, April 11, 2011

6 Months:)

6 months ago we landed in a small West Texas airport and carried 2 "Orphans NO More" off the airplane after a 23hr journey HOME! Our 2 NEW Sons:) What a wonderful feeling that was:) Since then we have seen them transformed into happy little boys that know they are loved. Slowly these two lives that God has entrusted us with have crawled out of their shell & found their place in our family. I always knew I had a lot of love to give, but I never realized how much love I would receive from 2 little boys that had been discarded and unloved. Yes, there are days when there is frustration, there are days when I wonder will they ever be potty trained, will they ever talk where we can understand them, will they ever sleep an entire night without waking up? BUT then I remember.."6 months", it's only been 6 months. It feels like they have been a part of our family forever, so I have to constantly remind myself how incredibly far they have come in 6 months!!! It truly is Amazing! I thank God every day for speaking to our hearts, for literally breaking our hearts for the orphan. I thank our families for accepting them just as they are and loving them, I thank our children for sacrificing in many ways & for your hearts for adoption. One day I have no doubt I will be following your journey's to adopt. (Tate, Good luck with the 20 children you are going to adopt. I will start praying for your wife now) LOL

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans. . .James 1:27



"A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows is God in His holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families." ~Psalm 68: 5&6

4 comments:

  1. I <3 them!! It's so good to see them at home, after meeting them in the orphanage!!!! :)

    They both look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good and so happy. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tate! Don't be surprise if you end up being the grandma to 20 adopted kids, he warned you! lol Levi and Charlie are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done so well with them in only 6 months! They look so happy and adjusted. Warms my heart! :-)

    ReplyDelete