Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dance Recitals, Soccer, Gymnastics Exhibition, Texas Day, Tate's Graduation....

All I can say is Aaaaahhhh!!!! We have officially completed all of the above for this school year!! Wahoo!! Now only 2 days of Field Day, 2 days of Awards ceremonies & the GLORIOUS Last Day of School!!! Happy Dance...Happy Dance...Happy Dance... Sad really, isn't it? I think I am more excited than the kids. This will be the first summer in 3 years that I have not been in school all day & studying all night! Yes, I have to work, but I will still have time to spend with my kiddos. Can't wait...Summer Here We Come!!!!! I have officially fried myself front & back (as I do every year the first time I see the sun), but this time I had this crazy idea that 30-40 min on each side laying on a float would be ok & then I would apply sunscreen. Note to self... that does not work when you are as white as the Pillsbury dough boy & it is 106 degrees outside!!! Not the brightest thing I've ever done. lol I have recovered however & after peeling off a couple of layers, I am back to my original white self. Next time a little SPF. And as Donna Boone says, " Brown fat is better than white fat". The kids are all amazing & we are truly blessed in so many ways. Next year...Lacey goes to High School, Sydnie, Baylie, Jonathan & Tate all go to the new fine arts magnet school, and Emmy & Kenlie will be at the Midland College preschool. I can't believe we will actually have all 7 kids at only 3 schools!!!
On a sadder note...Our camera was in a small accident. Emmy's head is ok, but the camera is now deceased. Bummer... Hopefully We can save for a new one & I can post new pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment