Menu

 photo home_zpsecd5b429.jpg  photo our-story_zps2f12829c.jpg  photo ministries_zps3878091c.jpg

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Reality of God

Today we started the Reality study that was taken from the Experiencing God study. Sid & I had done the study years ago & it was a life changing experience that brought us to follow God and move to Grace Chapel in Leiper's Fork, TN. God would challenge us to grow & learn through the next 5 years as we served and worshipped at Grace Chapel. We built life long relationships & were touched by so many people there that we now consider family. God led us back to West Texas and to our families and we have had 3 amazing years here. Now that my head is not stuck in a book I realize that through every trial throughout these past few years I was surrounded by God's love & He was right there encouraging me & using me to touch the lives of others. In addition to just pulling me through everyday he placed some mighty women of God right by my side to help me through the adventure of Nursing School and spoke to me through them many times when I just felt I could'nt continue. As I read through the introductory session in this new study I was amazed at how many of those same feelings I had 8 years ago reappeared. Suddenly I felt as though God was saying, "Get ready Chickie....follow me." So as Henry Blackaby says, It is time to be more ALERT & ready. If you sense God at work, drop everything & be attentive. I will be anxious for nothing, but I'm ready to follow where my Father leads.

"Show me your way, Lord, and lead me on a level path." Psalm 27:11

"Make Your ways known to me, Lord; teach me your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of salvation; I wait for You all the day long." Psalm 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment